Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Patience was never my strong suit

Feeling a little disappointed right now. I called our jeweler today and he said that while I should check back with him tomorrow to make sure, our rings probably won't be ready until after we get back from our trip to Ottawa. I knew that it was a bit of a stretch to hope we would get them before we left, as they're being made from scratch, but I was still hoping to be able to wear them in Ottawa and show them to my aunt and family! Oh well. He says they should definitely be ready by the time we get back, and so I guess that this way we will be able to pick them up together rather than going alone.

Still wish I could find a picture of them, as the style is unique and I haven't really seen anything else like them. Soon I guess....just not too good at all the sitting on my hands and waiting!

Oh, by the way...Mom...we'd like Strawberry cheesecake and Mocha layer cake instead of store-bought, traditional, tiered wedding cake, okay? Taste trumps inedible "decoration" any day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment