Sunday, August 01, 2004

This Just In!

After some deliberation, we have changed our wedding date from Sunday August 7th to Saturday the 6th. We hope that this will make things easier for the out-of-town people to relax and enjoy the party without having to worry about the drive home! We had just started to get attached to the idea of an outdoor evening wedding when I talked to my mom and she said one word: Mosquitos. So we are back to figuring that the festivities will start in the late morning, and continue into the afternoon.

Also, Michael suggested we create a bibliography of all the wedding planning books we've read so far. I know, I know, librarians are geeks :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Oooo, that is geeky. If you list them all, be sure to include reviews!

    As for a picture of the ring, you could try scanning it. I accidentally scanned my fingers when working on yearbook, and then tried my ring just for fun. If I remember right (and I might not) it turned out okay. If all else fails, it's still more hygenic than scanning/photocopying other things!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val,

    believe it or not I was indeed planning on annotating the list! I just have to get around to it...

    All this reading and then with any luck we'll end up doing something not much more fancy than city hall on our way out of the country :)

    ReplyDelete