Friday, July 29, 2005

last minute things...

I'm back at work on my day off doing last minute wedding errands. Am burning tracks for music on the big day. On the weekend Darcy and I went through my Real Player master player list of 400 songs and whittled it down to about 50 tracks. From that I will burn about four cds of tunes - the theme is naturally Middle Eastern with some Delerium, Tea Party and Loreena McKinnett and a few surprises sprinkled in. I'm sure that our selections will surprise people as I've never heard this stuff played at weddings I've attended. We will spend tonight frantically packing and will likely not sleep much. After speaking with my relatives I have a good idea of what my agenda will be for next week. My brother and sister-in-law fly into Edmonton today.

Luckily Darcy and I only have some anxiety about the wedding. I can't imagine the stress couples go through with planning huge weddings! Despite what Darcy has said I am a bit nervous about the Big Day! But I'm not too worried about the preparations for the event. But I won't be surprised if I'm a bit teary eyed during the ceremony. I'm very pleased with how the vows turned out. I'll be happy for us and my emotions may come through a bit. So you'll likely next hear from us in cool and dry Edmonton!

No comments:

Post a Comment