Friday, June 17, 2005

Overdue for an entry!

No, I haven't been deliberately avoiding posting an entry! I feel badly about not writing in ages but it's also been the case with my personal blog. Darcy and I agree that it's unfortunate that in many ways the wedding planning has taken a backseat to planning our lives together past next year. I guess it's hard to focus on one day (our wedding) when we aren't sure where we are going to be in a year from now! Plus there's no frame of reference since the wedding won't take place where we're living. We've done some planning and organizing that Darcy has mentioned previously. One thing I need to do now is find something to wear! I sort of have an idea but don't know where to look. I guess I'll try looking online first.

One big thing we still need to do is arrange the music. I have a lot of Middle Eastern tracks on my RealOne player. We have plenty of music at home too and just need to burn a couple of *Best Of...* CDs. It was a little dicey for a while but my brother and his wife were able to get plane tickets for the Big Day. They fly up July 28 and leave August 7. We've appreciated the help from Darcy's parents too so far. So things continue to move along slowly but surely. Which reminds me - I need to add a few expenditures to our wedding spreadsheet....

No comments:

Post a Comment