Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Flurry of activity

Invitations. are. out! Finally!

I finished decorating them on Sunday night. We mailed them on Monday morning. Hopefully the stitching will hold and they will all arrive intact!

We also finished working on our ceremony, and sent the text to our officiant, Pam. She says she really likes it, so that's a relief! We have tentatively set up the rehearsal for 5pm the day before.

My mom is going to go to Hole's Greenhouses on Wednesday to talk about flowers. We don't really need too many, I don't think, besides a bouquet for me and boutennierres/corsages for our family members. I gave her a picture of the kind of thing that I like--something loose and informal looking in white and green--something like this picture, maybe. Michael used to work at Hole's, so it would be fitting for us to go there. We're also talking about food and decorating.

Who knows, this thing may actually come together after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment