Saturday, September 11, 2010

New video of Sophia and moving update

Check out the latest video of Sophia. She is darling and is much cuter in person. We managed to find a house to rent for a year. We were able to get a screen shot of it (or see photo below). The realtor says that we could move to another house if we don't like thus one. Despite not having seen it we like the area from using Google Earth. I drove around the area and it's close to my new job at the university and Wascana Park. It has three bedrooms, one bathroom, a wood burning fireplace and an unfinished basement. It's had a lot of renovations done in the last few years. 





We're on track to depart Abu Dhabi on October 23. There's still so much to do including securing movers in Abu Dhabi and Edmonton to get our belongings to Regina. Oh yeah, I start my new job Novembet 1! I'm really looking forward to this transition in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment