Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007! To back track a bit, we had an ejoyable Christmas as I had the day off unofficially. Officially I was on call but no Christians or very few came to work on Christmas Day. I managed to make my Mother's French Breakfast Puffs and my Grandfather's Sin Fizz drink. They were delicious but quite filling. Darcy spoiled me with buying lots of nice gifts including the new iPod Shuffle. I spent my four day New Years and EID long weekend copying old Napster songs to iTunes. The songs weren't recognized by the software so I had to search many in Google to get the names.

I also got books from Darcy and her parents. One is called The Middle East From Space. Another title is a revised edition by HVF Winstone called Howard Carter and the Discovery of the Tomb of Tutankahmun. We took some photos on Christmas Day and Darcy will shortly post a link to them. We spent New Years Eve at a friends place and it was a fun time. So this was our first holidays spent outside of North America and it was an interesting experience celebrating the season in a Muslim country. We hope that the new year wil be full of happiness and good health for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment