Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New video of Sophia Kestrel

Here's the latest video of Sophia.  I think it's the longest single video that I've made.  Last summer I made a two parter.  She really enjoyed playing with our friend's daughter, Naomi, who is also two.  She seems to pick up a new word every day. 

We're closing in on our one year anniversary of moving into our house.  We did a lot of yard work this spring and hopefully next year we can build a deck in the front yard and, ideally, a patio in the back yard.  We will stay home at Christmas this year so that we can enjoy the holidays in our house.

Sophia Kestrel in Spring and Summer 2012



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:03 AM

    Sophia is so cute. I really enjoyed your videos and seeing how much she's grown and changed since last summer. I think she will be an entertainer with all the dancing, music and the pool talk was wonderful to listen to. Thanks for sharing. Love Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Thanks for sharing! It's so nice to see Sophia's personality come through aswell as her love of the camera and of life! Catchphrase: 'I want to see it.'I loved the way she said 'Abu Dhabi' so perfectly too - very easy words for a little one to pronounce :) x Lynne

    ReplyDelete