Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to work....

Well, it's the end of our vacation.  The old cliche of not knowing where the time went is true.  But I'm well rested - although don't ask me when I have to wake up at 5:30 am tomorrow!  I managed to exercise a bit by taking walks along the corniche, going on my bike using the indoor trainer, and doing some yoga.  So it's back to tackling projects and putting out fires at work.  Darcy's alergies flared up and she's not been well for the last few days.  But she managed to bake delicious short bread cookies.  Hopefully we'll get our national ID cards this week - wouldn't that be a nice Christmas gift!

Expats lag behind on integration

Gateway to seafaring heritage

Days of paid parking draw nearer

UAE could be ‘research hothouse’

No comments:

Post a Comment