Friday, November 03, 2006

Hallowe'en party

This evening, our friend Rachel hosted a Hallowe'en party. It was a relatively small gathering...a dinner party rather than a big event. I got to meet some more people from the PI and FINALLY see Rachel's apartment and her two new kittens, who are very tiny and VERY cute!

I didn't know about the party until a couple days before, so it was a bit of a last-minute scramble for me to get a costume. I ended up improvising an "American Tribal Bellydance Lite" costume from some things I brought from home and a few pieces of fabric I bought in Sharjah. Michael wore his biking gear and went as Lance Armstrong.

Here are a couple photos of my costume, and a group photo from the party. You can see my new sanctuary curtains in the background of my photos!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And the curtains are lovely! I want some! Heee!

    ReplyDelete