Friday, December 17, 2004

Countdown to Edmonton

Darcy and I are trying to set an agenda for wedding errands we need to do when we're in Edmonton. We will be meeting with our officiant on Dec. 23. Other errands, in no particular order are: picking up my wedding band at Birks; checking out a flower shop that my brother used for his wedding; visiting the special events rental place; driving the Chevelle (currently in storage near Thorsby) into town and getting it checked out at Maaco and Sandy Lane Automotive Service. Ideally I'd like to store Bessie (the car) in Edmonton and get it fixed up for next summer. Also need to try and secure an official photographer. Ed, a friend of mine, said he would take some photos. I'm sure Darcy will want to shop around for a dress! We also want to look for decorations and invitation cards. I'll write myself a cheque from my Washington Mutual account and deposit it in my Bank of Montreal account. This will be for money that Darcy contributed to the wedding fund (just over $2,000 U.S. at this point). I'll match whatever she has as I can tap into my B of M savings account (my grandmother's inheritance is there). My family has been invited to the Sharman's on Boxing Day so that will be a good time for all of us discuss wedding plans. That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment